Vine Peppercorn Chicken, sometimes called Vine Pepper Chicken, is a dish featuring fresh vine peppercorns. The dish is very fragrant and tasty thanks to the fresh vine peppercorns.
1. Put Drumsticks in a pot with ginger slices (10g), Sichuan Peppercorns (5g), salt(about 5g) and boiled for about 15 minutes after the water is boiling;
2. Get the drumsticks out in a plate and de-bone it;
3. Cut the drumstick meat into small strips and put into a paper bowl;
4. Add the pork bone soup (1 cup, about 150g) , soy sauce (5g), MSG(2g), Sichuan Peppercorn Oil (5g) into the bowl;
5. Put about 20g vegetable oil into a wok with high heat;
6. Add Vine Peppercorn, Bird Eye Chili pieces into the wok before the oil temperature reach 150 C and stir-fry it till the strong fragrance comes out;
7. Then pour the mix from the wok to the bowl.